Tuesday, August 31, 2010

A few things....

Image from MTV.com

I'm in mourning. Tonight is the last episode of The Hills. Ever. Thank you MTV for playing repeats. I heart you.

I feel like I have walked in my Louboutins swinging my Chanel bag with the likes of Stephanie, Lo, Audrina, Kristin and Lauren. When really I've normally had a shower and popped my pj's on ready to watch My Favourite Show. Of. All. Time. They cried - I cried. They laughed.. you get my point. Great fashion, latest tunes. Don't get me started on Justin Bobby...


What will I do without you.....

PS. This also happened in 2004 when Dawson's Creek finished. My sister cried.
PPS. I'm not too devastated... There's still: The city, Keeping up with the Kardashians, Farmer wants a wife and the finale of The Bachelorette. Hell I even love RPA on a good night.
PPS. My 30th birthday plans have started. Yipee.


5 comments:

  1. Hi - hello, just one page of scrolling down on your blog was enough for me to know - I like this blog! Have yet to get to this stage with The Hills - will prepare for tears - we are behind in the UK. Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keeping Up With the Kardashians is hilarious. New season starts next week, woo!

    I watched the finale of The Hills and was disappointed. I wanted to see Speidi have 1 last fight! Brodie looked HOT though...

    I haven't cried in many finales... Sex and the City I bawled though. And Seinfeld was brilliant too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have cried in the following tv finales....
    dawsons creek
    gilmore girls
    oc
    friends
    sex and the city
    latest bachelorette (rach, you will bawl like a baby)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I cried at the end of Six Feet Under, it was so sad!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design By: Sherbet Blossom Designs