Thursday, August 26, 2010

We ask the burning questions





Is 30 too old to wear a jumpsuit?
I'm turning thirty soon, and one thing I know for sure is I don't have the body I had ten years ago. Or five years ago. Or last year actually. I like to think I have pulled off some cute looks over the last decade. One shudders though at thoughts of a 23 year old me in hot pants, high heels, puffy denim jacket. Someone call a taxi. I had good legs then though. Having said that tricky trends are harder to pull off when you are not 19 and experimenting with your personal style.
I am filled with hope to see my fav Princess Mary rocking a jumpsuit last week in Adelaide. Hello people she is approaching 40 and pregnant with twins. chicness.com.
Take a bow Mary. I love you.
PS Happy birthday to my blogging pal Sam over at Good Mum Hunting. Hope you have a great day!
If you have a burning question, fashion related or otherwise please email me at bonboncest@gmail.com.
That's all. x
Images from getty

2 comments:

  1. Mary is awesome! What an inspiration!! That said, ain't no way I'm I ever going to pull off a jumpsuit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your birthday shout-out hun! It means alot!

    I love Princess Mary. She is stylish and classy ;) And pregnant with twins too? Not many women could pull that off.

    I don't like the wee-willy-winkie pyjama jumpsuits either. Hello, this isn't 1850! I think Ksubi released one and people actually bought them and wore them out. Lame!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design By: Sherbet Blossom Designs