Sunday, January 30, 2011

If I was.....and some other things.



If I was lucky. Lucky lucky lucky, I would have unlimited credit at this online store.
Missoni Kaftan anyone?
And prices in Euros actually don't seem too expensive. Just don't convert and calculate. Just sayin.
In other news I may have discovered Sydney's best manicure. I should have taken a picture of my beautiful nails before cleaning the bathroom.... Should have. They looked nice for a few hours. That's' hot pink by OPI is making me happy today. The Ruby Room is great. Really great actually. If there is one thing I know its nails.
I've got my beady eyes on a pair of shooby's. Whats that what you say? Those shoe booty things. You know what I mean. They've been around for a while - I just figured I was too old for this trend. Until I tried a pair on and was strutting around like a happy peacock with a new pair of shooby's on. I give myself 4 days till I cave. They would be perfect for a gals night out.
So these are the other things. Hope you can forgive my lack of blogging. I have lost my mojo it would seem. It must be the lack of country air and ducks at my doorstep that's upset the delicate balance that is my blogging.

1 comment:

  1. A missoni kaftan would make me happy too! And I'm adding The Ruby Room to my list of places to go!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design By: Sherbet Blossom Designs