Wednesday, January 5, 2011

travelling circus

I booked our tickets and the 11 week countdown is on. After the LCW 2011 (Lake Como wedding) Mr L and I are heading off on a European road trip. Yes yes there have been references to the Griswalds. "look kids there's Big Ben". As we have both seen Big Ben I'm sure these shenanigans will be few and far between. I can hope. Can't I?

Bamford cashmere travel set from NET-A-PORTER. Delicious! And organic. Just sayin'.

After this family wedding/ roadtrip we are starting our first round of IVF. After two years of trying for a baby and a hell of alot of heartache and complications this is where we are at. I don't normally get so personal on my blog. I share only a small and mainly frivoulous part of my life. But moving forward in 2011 I'm getting real. Hopefully by the end of the year - hopefully sooner, I will have some happy news to share.

Stay tuned for possible wedding outfits.

4 comments:

  1. VERY exciting on all counts. Nothing like a good European holiday to get you in a relaxed frame of mind. Can't wait to hear about ALL of it. Thanks for sharing!

    I am on 12 week wedding countdown for my little sis too - so be prepared to hear all about that from me x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Happy new year...and I have everything crossed that the IVF works. I applaud your sharing; I know it's hard as sometimes every fibre in us is saying keep discreet. But I find when I have shared that blogland is so supportive and lovely. I am sure your trip will be wonderful. I have a birthday giveaway on my blog, you might wanna check it out! Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome, I love that feeling of booking tickets... And to Italy? Sheesh, I'm jealous!

    We are hoping to book something fun for my 30th Birthday in August. My pick is the USA. James's pick is Fiji or Thailand. Gah!

    It must have been hard to share your news about IVF. I had no idea. Hang in there, I'll send positive baby vibes your way. You never know what is just around the corner ;)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! I've just chosen you as a recipient of the Stylish Blogger Awards! Check the link for deets: http://morethanamummy.blogspot.com/2011/01/thats-right-im-stylish-bloggerdont.html

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design By: Sherbet Blossom Designs