Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas to you

Image from Selina Lake
Today I bought my dog some handmade gourmet dog biscuits dipped in carob and blinged up with sprinkles. In the shape of Christmas trees. Cute stuff.
I have decorated pears with gold glitter in an attempt at table top mastery. I have gold glitter in places you don't want to know about. So does my dog who reluctantly had a bath at 9 pm during the Carols - it was when Ricki - Lee wasn't hitting the high notes. Just sayin'.
A top holiday tip from event planner Colin Cowie "Give your space a little sparkle with creatively incorporated glitter." I'm ahead of the game here it seems. I often am. It seems. See Kate Moss rocking a fringe now.....

Just about to dip my Christmas batch of bon bon's in chocolate.

Happy Holidays from my family to yours. xxxxxxxxxxxxx
That's all.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design By: Sherbet Blossom Designs