Sunday, December 5, 2010

Why I love Christmas - Part two


I have started to think about my Christmas Day outfit. I have been thinking about it since I saw a dress about 8 weeks ago.

Now a Christmas day outfit can be tricky. For instance you don't want to be to obvious with your colour choices. You don't want to clash with any Christmas tree decor in a family photo. You might need a practical outfit if you are the host and required to coordinate with an apron. You may have to dress for more than one function. Or you could need a selection of outfits appropriate for the different family gatherings. That's another blog though really. How to dress for multiple Family Christmas parties in one day. Next year....I won't let you down.

I have found the perfect dress. Neutral colour, beautiful detail, venue appropriate and feels festive without going OTT. A winner!

Last year I tried to get my family to wear black tie. I told my husband and he said he would have to try on his tux. Bless him. He's pretty gullible. That's why I love him.
Just sayin'.

Beautiful Anu dress from runwaygirl.com.au. Go online to see their Christmas shopping competition!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design By: Sherbet Blossom Designs