Tuesday, February 15, 2011

On the road again


Just a little update on my road to well being. Insert enya gag here. I am loving the acupuncture. I had my second visit today and was not sure how I would go seeing as I haven't been feeling so crash hot lately and now my wisdom teeth are ready to be set free. (Next Tuesday yikes!)

And yes I am totally channelling Charlotte from Sex and the City. And I'm ok with how shallow that is.

But it turns out that acupuncture can sometimes bring to a head any underlying problems that may be bubbling under the surface. For example my wisdom teeth are due to be taken out but me being a chicken I have put it off. Had acupuncture last week and bam they started hurting. All that energy floating around my body trying to expel toxins. Maybe. So last week my whole body felt like it was shutting down. Bit by bit and yesterday it felt like it was being held together by a thread.

I had acupuncture this morning and had another light bulb moment with my dr and it all makes perfect sense. All this from looking at peoples tongues and some needles.

And today I totally rocked the correct outfit for acupuncture. Not that it matters too much, but last week I wasn't really prepared for stripping in front of a stranger.

I'm married now and there were no cocktails ;)

Here is an interesting make up tutorial on how to create a look like Charlotte, if you are at all interested.

2 comments:

  1. Hello....hmm intrigued by the acupuncture. I had a similar experience with homeopathy; not sure how it worked, but it worked. Hope the wisdom teeth thing goes OK - I am sure it will all be OK, despite the fact that process seems scary. Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are hilarious! And so honest- I love it. Wisdom teeth - nothing good can be said about them. I swear it brought on body image (ok face image) issues for me.Looked like Alvin from Alvin & the Chipmunks for 2 wks.Hope you are feeling ok now! I have a theory that one should never wear tracksuits or shorts . . but exceptions do obv apply! lovT

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design By: Sherbet Blossom Designs