Wednesday, February 16, 2011

W is for..


Such an exciting time around here at the moment. Two of my best friends are getting married next year and its weddings a go go! And I love it!
Its making me all teary eyed watching strangers wedding video's and all that fun stuff. Seriously. Crazy stuff. Hey if you put your wedding on U tube - people will watch.
Anywho. When it came to my own wedding planning I found it hard to find direction. There were so many options. What was better? What would suit the venue? Would people like a chocolate fondant - well who doesn't? Should I buy silver shoes. Should I keep looking for shoes?... the list went on and I was second guessing every decision and quietly freaking out. Sometimes not so quietly. I didn't know if I was coming or going.
I have been chatting this week to the above mentioned brides and I am so impressed that they know what the want and are confident in their decisions. Well done friends. Sensible friends I clearly have. Says alot about a blogger really.
So happy wedding planning.
May you be strong, consume champagne and know your own mind. As I seemed to loose mine somewhere in a shoe shop...
x

And if someone decides to wear this dress I will cry. Beautiful gown by Manuel Mota from pronovias.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design By: Sherbet Blossom Designs