Friday, July 16, 2010

Friday is my favourite

Image via Marry ruffle. AKA not my dishwasher.

Looking forward to seeing my gal R this weekend.
Things are ticking along nicely for Xmas in July. My grandma is disappointed her bowling club did not take her suggestion about Christmas in July seriously.Next year. She'll get them.
My little bo bo has a limpy leg again. It breaks my heart.
Have a thousand cuts from pruning rose bushes. Why why why do I try to garden.
Have moved furniture around while hubby was at work. He hasn't noticed yet. My back is sore. There may be a few scratches on our floor boards. I blame the dog.
My friend A and I have had a lovely chat just about nothing and it made my day.
That's today's wrap up. Not much more to say.
Have a good weekend. Do something crazy.com.

That's all x

1 comment:

  1. Fridays are my favourite too. Hope you are having a gorgeous weekend! x

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design By: Sherbet Blossom Designs