Thursday, July 22, 2010

Masterchef.. I heart you



Only a few episodes left for the current season and I am sad. I wanted Alvin or Aaron to win. I know Aaron was a wild card but he had personality. I love inappropriate humour and he had that in buckets. Some of the remaining contestants are alittle uptight. Maybe that's the wrong word. Other words I can think of aren't really that nice so I'll stick with what I've written. My Nana is hooked on it too...
In other news, I am addicted to http://thesartorialist.blogspot.com/. I didn't catch on before but I love it now.
We booked our mini ski trip today. Its chilly here. The locals say it might snow.. Whatever, they said that last year. I got my snow boots out. They just like scaring weekenders with their flash talk on the streets.
Christmas in July is only a week and a bit away. My burning question to you is,
Is it ok to serve a posh sticky date pudding as a Christmas dessert?
I did a test run and it was to die for.
I made bon bons yesterday on a whim. I had one at 8am. And two at lunch and one then just because. I'm home alone tonight and I can see where this will go...
Hope you have a fun night.
I'll be watching masterchef and eating bon bons.
That's all x

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh where are you heading for your ski trip?

    Your night sounds perfect! I'm not a fan of Masterchef. I didn't get into it early on and now I'm so far behind, I won't even bother!

    I'll be watching Glee Season 1 and eating Tuna bake, boringggg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm im hoping Adam wins the final! x I too liked Aaron x

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design By: Sherbet Blossom Designs