Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Hippip Hooray. Sorry I missed your birthday.

My mum doesn't know it, but I snooze on her dressing gown when she's in the shower.
Sometimes I forget stuff. I'm good with details, but sometimes I forget big stuff.
Having said that...
Happy belated 7th birthday to my Bellsy. Thank you for 7 years of love and happiness.
When I first brought you home you were the size of a soft drink can, and followed me around like a puppy. That's because you were one..
Now you like your own space, your independence, watching french films and you get a little cranky without 16 hours of sleep. Don't we all. Your favourite people in no special order are Grandma, Pappa, and Uncle S and J. You don't like other dogs much. You just don't have the time for drama.
Happiness in your world means snoozing in the sun, swinging in hammocks, going for drives in the country, squeaky toys, eating carrots and watching french films. You don't like watching rugby games. Yawn.
Happy birthday to the sunshine of my life.x
Please pretend I wrote this yesterday. Please also pretend that I wrapped your present rather than giving it to you straight from the cupboard.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Bella!!!!! Not sure why I was not mentioned as one of your favourite people. I'll remember this this next time you lick my toes and sit on my feet

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design By: Sherbet Blossom Designs