Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Eat, Pray, Move.

How to look chic when moving.....

I'm all about structure. Organising is my middle name. I really enjoy a good clear out. Hoarders are not my friends. I could browse around Kiki K and Howard's Storage World all day. But bloody hell, (pardon my french) I'm going to be happy when December rolls on by.

We're moving. Back to the big smoke. Goodbye beautiful country house. Hello modern apartment. Its been on the cards for a while and now its happening. Heaven forbid we relax around here ;) Did I mention we are moving in two weeks. We are. I'm a little stressed. I am stuffing TV snacks into my mouth as a distraction. Its not working. Did I mention I need to find an office too? I do. I'm a little stressed about that as well.
A little Oprah Winfrey party is the light at the end of the tunnel. I'm on top of the desserts.

3 comments:

  1. Goodness! Hope the move goes OK...2 weeks is haaaaard! Hope you keep up the adventures from the big smoke?

    AND...did you REALLY get tickets to Oprah? LUCKY DUCKY.

    Thanks for all your suggestions and help down here x

    ReplyDelete
  2. No tickets but planning a fun girls lunch instead. I don't know anyone who got tickets.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two weeks is nothing! I hope it goes well, just remember you can always visit the country! Letitia x

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design By: Sherbet Blossom Designs