Thursday, November 4, 2010

Why I love Christmas Part one.




So I've had the talk. The serious talk. The talk about table settings and colours and all that serious stuff. The Christmas talk.
Said talk was with my mother. She gets just excited about these things as I do. Genetics. Aisle 4.
Decisions have been made. Tentative plans about menus have been discussed. Someone may or may not be attempting a bomb Alaska. Some new blue plates have been spied and will be purchased. Whats Christmas without new crockery right?

I'm putting my thinking cap on for some genius decorating idea's. Nothings hit me so far.
We're going duck egg blue with pops of red. Should be gorgeous....
Lets hope we don't peak to early.
Images from Canadian House and Home

5 comments:

  1. Xmas is a fabulous time I love the lead up as much as the day it's self
    Kind Regards
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi - funny you say about peaking early; I am starting to think that the build up to the prospect of the concept of Christmas is always better than the day itself! Hmmm. I think blue and pops of red sounds divine. Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you and your mother are going to have a lot of fun putting up Christmas decorations! Enjoy the lovely weekend, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah yes, Christmas is wonderfully close in reach and I too can't wait to sink my hands into the tinsel and start the prep-work.
    To me Christmas is even better just 'before' it actually hits..! The joy, the secrets, the bright eyed anticipation... I LOVE it!

    Can't wait to see your Christmas prep unfold..!

    I am new and also your latest follower.

    x Charlotta

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design By: Sherbet Blossom Designs