Monday, May 3, 2010

Health Health Health sweetie.

Image from Mary Ruffle

Happy Monday people.
I didn't get much accomplished on the weekend. How about you?
I've been contemplating and researching health retreats over the past week or so. Fancy phrase meaning "Pay us two thousand dollars and we'll feed you beans and give you a colonic." Guess what there's no chocolate either.
Sounds scary I know.
Will it be hard? Hello its not going to be easy.
Will there be tofu? Probably.
Will I have to participate in a dangerous high ropes course? Not on your Life.
But most places I've looked at have spas. I figure I could just hide there if its all to crazy. So I think I'm going to sign myself and my husband up for a weekend or 5 days. (I am crazy I know.)
On our honeymoon, my husband found yoga. He had a lovely time participating at dawn with giggling tourists while I vomited away last nights dinner. He also went on guided walks, did tai chi, cooking classes... again I was vomiting. There's a theme here. I'm always sick on holidays. So I figure he'll be fine. And he eats anything so he won't notice the tofu.

I'll be brave and book it - but if there are lizards forget it, I'm going home. I may need some new "health retreat outfits." Stay tuned. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design By: Sherbet Blossom Designs