Wednesday, May 12, 2010

W is for Wednesday's, W is for Wedding's.

Melissa Sweet SS2011
Monique L'hullier SS 2011
Amsale SS 2011
Amsale SS2011
Amsale SS2011
Oscar de la Renta SS2011
Oscar de al Renta SS2011
All images via Martha Stewart weddings

Firstly I'm sorry I missed last weeks W is for post. I'll make it up to you.

Today I am saluting brave brides who break from tradition and wear a cocktail length frock for their wedding. Perfect for a cocktail style reception, an intimate affair or destination wedding. Another idea would be to have two dresses. (OK if I must) You could wear the short dress for dancing and showing off. Your shoes that is.
Dying over the Oscar poofball skirt. Dying.

Happy Wednesday. Two more days till the weekend! What are you planning?
That's all x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design By: Sherbet Blossom Designs