Thursday, May 27, 2010

Welcome back, welcome back, weeelllcommme back.

These are hyacinths for my friend A
Oh how I've missed you little blog. And my blogging friends from far and wide (mainly from Sydney.)

Ive had a busy couple of weeks, but I'm back now and ready to go! A few things on the agenda. Pencils ready. I'll use bullet points for easy reading. Very considerate I know.

  • I'm getting scared as I still haven't organised SATC 2 tickets. This is CRAZINESS. Must to that today, otherwise a very excited ME and a very unexcited man (hubby) will be very lonely at downtown empire cinema. Except for a couple of brave pensioners.

  • Everyone seems to be turning 30 around me and its kind of hard to ignore it. Still have a couple of boxes to tick before the big oh oh. IE: Drive a car.

  • I have made the most gorgeous purchase of a very bright and showstopping coat. Red. I love it. I wore it with a tracksuit yesterday around the house. It was cold. The dog was wearing polar fleece. Yup that cold.

  • I'm loving my new hair colour. Thank you for all the compliments. I am claiming it to be my natural colour. Yes that is a lie.

  • My husband has a beard now.

  • Things are going well. How are you?

  • I don't hate comments. You can do it.

That's all. x

5 comments:

  1. I don't have tickets for SATC2 yet either and it's starting to bother me. I need to start pestering my sis to see if she'll babysit so I can drag Grant along. Glad to have you back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Racael,

    It is good to have you back, I have missed your lovely blog. The 2 pots of hyacinths are gorgeous. Welcome back.

    x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jacki, If I lived closer I would come along!

    ReplyDelete
  4. about time you were blogging again!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ps. i've had my SATC tix for weeks... obviously a true fan. just saying...

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design By: Sherbet Blossom Designs