Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Do we stay or do we go?

Image from here


Last night I was home alone. I ate an entire block of smarties chocolate. That's family size yes.
My dog looked at me with judgment in her eyes.

My sister just sent me a text from Bora Bora. Yes shes having a fabulous time. I was so worried thinking it would be terrible for her.

I read a blog on the weekend over at Good Mum Hunting - sweet name yeah. I can totally relate to Samantha's real estate decision dilemma. Do we build or do we renovate. Do we move back to Sydney and into a tiny semi or do we stay in the country. Pollution and traffic vs calm and tranquility. Friends and family vs nice rural community. Drama Drama Drama. I woke up in a hot sweat last night after searching real estate.com all night. With my chocolate.

All I need now is a Snake or lizard to appear and make my day. Don't you just love country living?
I think I need to call the Wam - bulance and have a good old whinge. x Ps I still have my pyjamas on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design By: Sherbet Blossom Designs