Sunday, May 30, 2010

Things I know for sure.



We're big on magazines in our household. Funny that. One I don't buy regularly but enjoy none the less is O magazine.
A column from O magazine which I find inspiring... (here we go) is "Things I know for sure". Makes me always think. What do I know for sure? What is meaningful to me?

One thing I know for sure is a dog will be your best friend forever. No questions asked. Always happy to see you. Never judging. Friendship guaranteed in return for a happy home, food, water and love.

And my bellsy can keep secrets. Even juicy ones. This I know for sure. x
PS Oprah's list of things is alot more powerful than my one item about my dog. You can check it our here.



1 comment:

  1. Ha! I have to agree, I love a good O magazine. Though the advertising creeps me out a bit. I miss having dogs around. As soon as the kids are a bit older, we're getting one fo' sho.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design By: Sherbet Blossom Designs