Thursday, May 6, 2010

Hello... Is it me you're looking for?


Forgive me for I have not blogged. There's kind of a lot happening here and then there was the GAS. As in we don't have any. Since yesterday. Over twenty - four hours. That's no hot water and no radiator heating. Did I mention it was 9 degrees yesterday and the coldest day in May since like 1915 or something......

Anyway. So things are a little crazy here. And there is the BIG neighbourhood garage sale on Saturday. Guess which idiot volunteered to do the signage? You got it.
The gas man (sorry I don't know his name) came today and said it should be back on by Sunday. Hhheelloooooooo. I watched the local news tonight and 9,000 homes around the Southern Highlands are effected. It was the third news story. Big time. As much as I love my husband I don't really fancy sharing bath water. Hey stinky? x

1 comment:

  1. you're not allowed to come to my birthday dinner unless you're had a proper shower

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design By: Sherbet Blossom Designs