Tuesday, June 29, 2010

C'est bon bon loves....


I look scary today. I spent last night crying at 2am finishing the end of The Girl next door by Elizabeth Noble. Sobbing I was. It didn't wake my husband or the dog. I guess I should try harder.
Its a lovely book - I thoroughly enjoyed it. Set in an apartment building in Manhattan where the lives of the residents are intertwined.

Also if you haven't read Alphabet Weekends its one of my all time favourite novels. Love love love it.
Hope your having a good week so far. Mines about to get busy. Best get out of my pyjamas.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tip Rach! I've seen a few of her books and I started reading 'Things I Want My Daughters to Know' but I sensed it was a tear-jerker and left it. I'll add them to my wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rachael, thank for suggestion!!! I always am in need of new title to look for. hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design By: Sherbet Blossom Designs