Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Winter warmers. A hint of grey.








This is not a blog about cooking.
Lights camera snuggle. I have the perfect pieces to make a cosy winter.... Enjoy the toasty ride. (This sounded a bit lame in my head but I'm going with it. OK?)

Firstly whats winter without UGGS? Its cold toes around here. I like the new updated ladies tall uggs in grey. strictly indoor wear only. Its occasionally OK to stash them in your handbag to wear at a late night midweek movie screening. At least I've done it. Comfy.
A cashmere cardi just the right amount of chic and comfort. Done at its best by Karen Walker. Hello lover. Buy yours here. Love the navy accents. Thank you Runway Girl.
Add extra warmth with this super cosy cashmere scarf from Sambag. Comes in loads of colours. We're on a grey theme here. The blue is gorgeous too. Its a cashmiricle.
Super skinny = super snug. My pick are these seamed jeans from Witchery.
Depending on where you live you may need the extra snuggle of this cute as a button hat from Seed Femme.
Just some suggestions. x In case you were loosing sleep over it, I have booked tickets to SATC2 for tomorrow night.

1 comment:

  1. I love grey too!

    Enjoy SATC2, I am seeing it on Friday in Gold Class, woo!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design By: Sherbet Blossom Designs