Wednesday, June 16, 2010

W is for... yeah yeah yeah










They say the devils in the details. Well I say that. Details can be devilish to pull off but the rewards usually speak for themselves. Take this wedding as seen on Style me Pretty. Divine.com. Anything navy is always glamorous in my opinion. The amount of work in the cake and cupcakes makes me sad for the person who had to make them.

Snaps to Jacki and Sammy for passing on the 3 love blogging post. Check it out.

My nose is blocked and my sneezing sounds like... well I don't know. Something gross. Thanks to the nice man who coughed on me on the plane coming home to Fiji. Thanks really. I still have my pyjamas on and I need to get my legs waxed. My nail polish is chipped and guess what our new neighbours are stopping by for a drink tonight. Happy Wednesday to you too.

That's all x
Images from Style me pretty.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design By: Sherbet Blossom Designs