Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I saw this thing on a blog and thought I'd give it a go.

Image from here

Good things come in 3's.

Three names I go by:
Rach
Rachael
Rachie.

Three places I've lived:
London
Sydney
Burradoo


Three of my idols:
Oprah Winfrey
My mum
My sister

Three things I like to look at:
Peonies
Magazines
My dog Bella

Three places I've been:
Morocco
Paris (with my two favourite people)
Walton on Themes

Three things I love to eat:
Chocolate
TV snacks
Toast with Marmalade

Three things I want to do someday:
Be a mamma
Write a novel
Renovate a house

Three things I'm looking forward to this year:
Being healthy
Moving
Turning 30. x

3 comments:

  1. Cool post Rach! I'm going to stalk your style right now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post Rach!

    It's a great way to get to know people that little bit more.

    xx

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design By: Sherbet Blossom Designs