Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Ebb and flow





Some things are hard to define. In most cases I look towards my pal wikki for answers..
Ebb and flow:
To decrease and then increase, as with tides; a decrease followed by an increase, as with tides.

Thanks for that wiki. I can always count on you. There was also a definition about hydroponics but I was thinking more figuratively.

Anyway, I'm following a very interesting blog at the moment and its got me thinking. I do that sometimes. When I'm cleaning usually. I do my best work with Pine o clean. Life and or the universe or whatever one believes in, has a funny way of getting you to a place where you don't necessarily think you want or need to be. I thought I would be somewhere ALOT different right now to where I am currently. But I'm not and its ok. And I will get there.
I think I'm currently in the middle of an ebb. Or a flow. But things are looking up and moving on. Either that or these new vitamins are really doing wonders for my general outlook on life.

And here are some pics of my garden in full bloom spring fest at the moment. Bella has been sneezing and snoozing and loving it! Oh and an Ice cream from a new shop.. It was 18 degrees here today. I almost felt the need for a t shirt. But I didn't, I just had an ice cream. It was good.
Did I loose you with the pine o clean gag. Nope still here. Good then.
"Head up young person"..and all that crap.
That is a direct quote from A Jennifer Anniston movie, I can't remember the name.. the one with the gay best friend... that she falls for. The school teacher. Hello did you think that would work out?
That's all x

1 comment:

  1. Oh I always think that too, you will get there. Some day. Me too. And your garden is MAGNIFICENT!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design By: Sherbet Blossom Designs