Friday, September 3, 2010

This weekend... why don't you..









Head on down to Mount Ashby Estate Vineyard.

I went there recently and they have set up the most gorgeous restaurant in an old style french barnyard. You can get excited and break your no alcohol during the day ban and sample some of the local tipples. Might I suggest the 2009 pinot gris.

Delicious french country food. Great staff. Lovely atmosphere. Rustic. Might I recommend the beef bouguignon. Did I mention there is an Antique's store on site? There is.
Maybe that's how I ended up there.
We'll be back. Its only ten minutes from our house or 45mins if you decide you don't trust your GPS and think you know a better way. Not that that happened.. I'm just sayin'.
You should go too.
Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. It's only a matter of time....just time. Can't WAIT to get here. Thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design By: Sherbet Blossom Designs