Thursday, September 23, 2010

Strumming my pain with his fingers


singing my life with his words
killing me softly with his song
killing me softly with his song
telling my whole life with his word
killing me softly
with his song

It seems my friend owl has a sense of humor.
He has influenced some frogs and cicada's to sing back up.
Pretty impressive.

It the late hours of the night he was most certainly challenging Ms Flack. The owl must be a she and possibly going through a bad break up.

Hey we've all been there.

Its going to be a long day.
That's all.x

PS I am aware that the picture on the older entry was not a picture of an owl that lives in Australia. Thank you to the person who pointed that out.

Roberta flack.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design By: Sherbet Blossom Designs