Thursday, September 2, 2010

Nice things

Image from restoration hardware


To whom it may concern at large American Company,


I'm writing to ask you nicely to please reconsider your international shipping options.
I feel you could become alot more profitable by doing so.
I would appreciate this.
My husband would not but that's ok he doesn't read this blog unless I email it to him.
Anyway please give it some serious thought.
Yours sincerely and in shopping,


Rachael

Sometimes nice things can't be shipped to Australia. This is nice... Don't bother looking at their website unless you live in Canada or the US.


That's all x
PS Really torture yourself by looking at their bedding and children's rooms ;)


3 comments:

  1. WHY? Whhhhhhhhhhy? So cruel. What a cruel way to tease us so. Just poured over the entire site. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hate to rub it in, but i might pop in and get a few things for myself when i am in america...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um thats why I called you this afternoon.. Just kidding!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design By: Sherbet Blossom Designs