Tuesday, September 7, 2010

We ask the burning questions...


Is it ok to eat a present that you bought for someone else?

Some background information:

My husband received a giant toblerone from Bella as a father's day present. I know I know, sad but true. Last year she bought him a dvd and tie. She was busy this year and only had time to run into Woolworth's.

Anyway, Dave likes chocolate but he has been less than enthusiastic about eating his way through the giant toblerone and since I hate food being wasted I felt I should help him out a little. If you snooze you lose.

So I figure its ok to eat someone elses chocolate that they are clearly not interested in and may potentially forget about anyway. Don't you think??

4 comments:

  1. Hello! My kids don't even know you get lollybags at the end of b'day parties because I EAT THEM. It's OK. Oh, it's fine...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I say go for it but then I'm a chocoholic and no one's chocolate would survive two seconds in my place! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doesn't chocolate go off if left alone for too long....or is that just what I tell the Mr when I eat his?

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design By: Sherbet Blossom Designs