Friday, September 17, 2010

How to look good naked.


My mother and sister laughed and said it was stupid.
"But it contains caffeine." I heard snickering.
Let's see who's laughing when I arrive looking thin and glamorous at the 2011 Lake Como wedding after a long international flight.
So there.

I've been told it works and the source is highly reliable but is wanting to remain anonymous for fear of being outed as a beauty product junkie.

No I don't condone "liquid diets" however this is a topical treatment. IE you don't drink it you slather it on your large white thighs and hope for the best.


Sunday Riley liquid diet and disrobe available from Bergdorf Goodman

In other news. I have none.
Have a great weekend.


1 comment:

  1. Hello! Just followed a link from a post at We Heart Life to your blog...you have a lovely blog!

    Here's hoping for the best with the Liquid Diet, will be interested to see if you are pleased with the results

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design By: Sherbet Blossom Designs