Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Its not easy being easy

Image from here
Maybe I was too cocky. Maybe I'm not as clever as I thought I was, but three weeks in and I've hit a wall.

A BLOGGING WALL.

Suggestions for topics to blog about from my husband:
1. Beer
2. Apple crumble - we had for dessert delicious but no boring
3. Cupcakes, been there. Got the tshirt.

Spent last half an hour googling interesting things. NB Nothing good comes up when you google 'interesting things'. So this is all I've got for you on a Tuesday night when I could be curled up watching the Kardashian finale. (Don't worry I'm taping it.)

My little boo boo is feeling better and thank god no more medicine applications needed. Gross.com x
That's all (sorry)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design By: Sherbet Blossom Designs