Monday, March 22, 2010

There's a bat in bunk 5 and other stories


I happen to love corny romance novels. I still reread The Wind is Silver from Carol Pyne's Year 6 class of 1992 from time to time, as there was a romantic plot line between Jennifer and Raymond Bradley. Ahh. It makes me smile just thinking about it.

A recent discovery which I'm rereading as its just so damn good is Vision in White by Nora Roberts. Its the first novel in a four part bridal series. See why I'm excited!? Hey it was a New York Times #1 bestseller so I'm not alone in my thinking here. There just the right amount of corniness with predictability and its a little raunchy.com. I like it.

The second book Bed of Roses (main characters a florist- get it) has been released and if the chumps at Angus and Robertson would hurry up I'll be reading that shortly.

1 comment:

  1. you've convinced me! will be picking up that baby asap x R x

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design By: Sherbet Blossom Designs