Tuesday, April 27, 2010

C'est bon bon loves

Yippee!! It's finally getting cold here. As in its 8 degrees today! Here are a few nice things happening around here at the moment.

This is me - not in a tracksuit. See I'm wearing jeans. Sorry about the socks and slippers. You can't have everything.

Hyacinths - not from my garden. But still.. nice.

Dirty wellies - yup that's real dirt from my garden. Don't worry they are clean now.

This candle - Gardenia Royal by Kobo. I got mine in Berry and its delicious.

Heart on a string - a little whimsy for my living room.

Happiness is a cup of Milo. Yes that's three marshmallows.

That's all. x

3 comments:

  1. Can I please come and live with you? Your house is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm milo + marshmallows... I think I need to give this a go, I'm a slave for milo...

    And yes, your house is super gorg. Lovely!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. My tips for extra delicious Milo. Two teaspoons of Milo - boiling water + milk + marshmallows = delicious. xx Thanks for the nice comments x

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design By: Sherbet Blossom Designs