Thursday, April 15, 2010

Happiness is....




Can I move here please?
Happiness is a trip to Moorland View, this lovely cottage in Devon.

I just asked my husband "When are we next off to Devon?" Not soon it seems.

Anyway I am often disappointed to go away to a place I've booked online and its not that great. Kind of tired and no nice flowers or candles. I always think my house is nicer and why did we bother. I know, I know just get over it and have fun. I always end up cleaning the bathroom or wearing thongs in the shower as I don't trust their cleaning. I find it hard to relax when things aren't bloody gorgeous. Remember that time we went camping with the lizards....

I can tell from reading all the details and looking at the beautiful pics and the rave reviews that this place would be much different. Who can complain when snuggled up in a White Company doona? Not me. I can almost smell the diptyque candles burning. Pomander's my fav in case you are wondering.

One could go on little jolly's in the neighbouring woodland. Doesn't that sound fun?? NB Jolly's means walking.

For now I am content to imagine myself curled up in this slice of British heaven. Almost.
That's all x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design By: Sherbet Blossom Designs