Tuesday, April 27, 2010

This changed my life... Seriously.

This is it - Estee Lauder nutritous mineral make up SPF 10
Mineral make up. I must be the last woman in Australia to get on board the mineral make up band wagon. Its just once I find a good product I stick to it. Anyway a doctor suggested that I try mineral for my "large pores" shudder and so off I went in humiliation to Estee Lauder. Cruel doctors weapon of choice it seems.

And it changed my life.
It doesn't look like I'm wearing make up but I am - trust me.
It feels so light - again it doesn't feel like I'm wearing make up but I am.
My skin looks better.
Damn that Dr she was right. I was worried that it wouldn't be as good as my trusty Chanel claire professional liquid. But it is. Better.

So I'm converted. You should try it. It works.



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the tip! I also suffer from porus maximus and I'll try just about anything!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design By: Sherbet Blossom Designs