Monday, April 26, 2010

World's best pies?



Well hello. Its you again.

Hope you had a great long weekend. And didn't have migraine for 4 days which resulted in three trips to the Dr. No? Well then. Lets continue.

Apart from a very fun Saturday night (good tunes, good friends, good fun) I had a pretty crappy weekend. My well planned outfit for party night failed. Big time. Reason? You're too fat to wear that.com.

Ended up in a boring black dress but in all the drama I got in the car and thought, I must take a pic of semi OK outfit for my blog. I didn't remember when I was out and then fell asleep on the way home. I was also embarrassed to ask party goers to be involved so therefore no pics were taken and no one has emailed me any either. So I need to think of something. Note to self.

Anyway back to the pies. There is a lovely cafe in Bowral called The Elephant Boy, and I challenge you to find a better tasting pie. They are the reason possibly that I can't fit into any of my clothes... We got some on the weekend and although I didn't get to eat mine (feeling sick again) I took a pic for you and I hope you'll stop in and get one next time your in the Highlands.

That's my weekend wrap up? Hope yours was better?

PS This is my 100th post!

4 comments:

 
Blog Design By: Sherbet Blossom Designs