Wednesday, April 21, 2010

W is for Wednesdays, W is for Weddings

Iconic wedding dresses today. I was looking through the latest Monique L'hullier wedding collection and they inspired me to write this W is for today. My most loved wedding dresses or wedding dress moments. Top 5 here. Now. Strap yourself in.

Grace Kelly is my number one. She was American and married a prince. In that dress. The full lace. Divine. Can't beat it.

Oh Princess Diana. I loved her so much. So graceful. So elegant. That's a pretty good dress choice for a 20year old in 1981.

Nicole Kidman looked so pretty and romantic. Loved it. Shame about the idiot she married. Sorry.

Carolyn. She got him and looked sexy as hell in Narcisco Rodriguez. Well why not?

Didn't love the dress but that moment. I could have screamed. I'm glad it all worked out in the end. Romantics here at c'est bon bon. Nice veil though.



Thank you for your wonderful feedback on my blog.

What the cool people are saying. "Loving your blog. It makes my day"

You know who you are x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design By: Sherbet Blossom Designs