Monday, April 19, 2010

Hello there. Yes you gorgeous....


I had a great weekend. Hope you did too.

Caught up with two girlfriends - debated about the last time we had had dinner all three of us together in one country, in one state, in one resturant. Turns out it was 8? years ago. Roughly. So it was nice to catch up. Sorry to the waiter who I offended by not taking his suggestions after asking for them.

Went to the rugby and actually had a fun time. Who would have thought??

I broke my chocolate detox. I blame the Rugby. I was out of my comfort zone. I also blame my husband. FYI treat does not = cherry ripe.

Had a nice long dinner at our fav Sydney restaurant. Some of my best decisions have been made here.

Went to bathers for Brunch with my sissy. Mmmmhhh strawberry milkshake.

Feel as thought I was munching away all weekend though. That's because I was. Did I mention hot chips at the Rugby? When in Rome. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design By: Sherbet Blossom Designs