Friday, April 23, 2010

Closet envy. I'm very envious.


Image via cece and co.
Image from House Beautiful 2007 - from Somethings gotta give

I'm blogging from bed today. Not feeling too well but I am soldering on for my fans... I've got bed socks on (nice cashmere stripy ones from the white company)and i just broke a cardinal rule and ate a Mandarin in bed. Lock me up.
I'm determined to feel better - hey its a long weekend and I have things on! And a party to go to. So a bedroom related post for you. From me x


One thing Americans do really well is closets.
When recently spending a happy day at a display village (yes I was very happy, I was skipping along) I realised hhhmmmm I'm really missing out in the wardrobe stakes. My life is terrible I know.
Wherever me move next damn it I'm having a good closet.

I heard on the fly that Camilla Freedman of Camilla and Marc converted her spare bedroom into a closet. Screw resale value I say - what a great idea.

And while where at it I'd like a nice little dressing table area where I can sit and get ready leisurely. Right. With a beautiful chair and a chandelier and fresh flowers. I can see it now.
I imagine it to look something like this.....

Image from Her Southern Charm

3 comments:

  1. That is sublime! I want a dressing room too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my good, I'm so jealous too! Especially that first one is sooooooooooo <3.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design By: Sherbet Blossom Designs