Monday, October 25, 2010

30 Rock

Cute invite by Nathalie at Imprintables
Bon Bon making
Beautiful Lilac



Pimms and lemonade.. Don't mind if I do.
Clearly I'm not drinking water.......




Me and my Davey..... please ignore the messy kitchen in the background.

So I'm feeling a little deflated. The house is quiet and clean. The tables are stacked, waiting to be picked up and oh yeah, I'm thirty now. The weather was not on my side as they say at tennis matches. It poured all day and was 9 degrees. So plan b involved us all squishing inside. My visions of croquet on the lawn did not eventuate. Lets just say it was intimate.
I am sharing a few pictures of my lovely soiree. I hope you like them.
I had a wonderful weekend and am truly lucky to have such a wonderful group of friends who I count as family.
Thank you to my mum and family for their help and my gal R for her expertise in the kitchen ;)
Invite by Imprintables.
Cake by hello Naomi.
Bon bons by me.
Special photography credits to S Archetti.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design By: Sherbet Blossom Designs