Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I 'll take warm weather for ten points.


Its 7 degrees here right now. I have clearly jinxed mother nature by putting away our winter woollies and spring cleaning. I accidentally left our bedroom window open all night. I was wondering why I was cold...We had a smoke alarm issue at 5am. Turns out Bella is scared of smoke alarms. She was shaking like a leaf. Either that or she was cold too. This is a picture of her sleeping in our bed. I know its really bad but she was scared. Note the bed head look, she pulls it off well don't you think?

I am rethinking my garden party concept for this weekend. Its more than likely going to be an indoor party with the fire on, pretend your outside party. It will be cosy. I can change our pimms to mulled wine and hope everyone drinks a lot. Should be ok. My friends like to drink. I don't take it personally.

Just a little to note to my gal R hoping everything is ok and that we are thinking of her and her family. Wishing I lived closer so I could give you a hug and a bon bon. Love you x

1 comment:

  1. Wish I could make it this weekend.

    It will still be a lovely indoor party!

    Pimms and a fire still works ;)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design By: Sherbet Blossom Designs