Monday, October 11, 2010

You're so damn fabulous








Every time I look on Kate Spade's website I think I could pull off her outfits everyday. If I had a different life in NYC with a big budget and chic places to go.
In reality, I wear tracksuits most days and don't straighten my hair unless I have to.

Its also cold enough here that I could be wearing her latest winterish accessories. Did I mention it's cold here and I don't want it to be? Lucky for me I have a tracksuit on.
These things I likey.
Velvet is underrated I think.
And I love a novelty accessory. Just ask my husband ;)

2 comments:

  1. Fab stuff, love that blingy beret! Yep, Kate has it going on for sure! Sweet little world here, Rachael, happy to be your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I HEART my Kate Spade black patent pumps from NY! The heel is getting a little damaged and I’m devastated, especially when I see how much they are here! CrazypricesinAustralia.com

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design By: Sherbet Blossom Designs