Wednesday, October 13, 2010

W is for..


Have you see that show Say yes to the dress?

It combines two of my great loves. Weddings and reality tv. Some episodes are like a car crash. Why why why would you bring 12 people including your fiance's mother and grandmother dress shopping? Call me crazy.

Anyway this show is pure heaven if you love drama and tulle. Its set in Kleinfelds boutique in NYC. They have thousands of gowns. You could die in their stock room and they wouldn't find you till their next sample sale. If I was a bride I would go there. That US dollar is tumbling. This show is definately worth a look.

Happy W peeps. Off to get my new fringe tomorrow, wish me luck ;)

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on a new hairdo. My daughter and I love to watch Say Yes to the Dress. Have a lovely day ~ xox Alexandra

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design By: Sherbet Blossom Designs